Can you help solve animal crimes?
Thank you for taking your time to report your concerns to Animal Protection Services.
Due to limited resources, we must prioritise concerns in relation to the following issues:
- Dog fighting, cock fighting, and other animal fighting;
- Illegal puppy trade including the sale of unwell puppies;
- Ear cropping and other forms of mutilation;
- Wildlife crime including badger baiting, digging out, and sett interference;
- Hunting including red coat hunting offences and hare coursing;
- Snaring and trapping of wildlife and non-target species such as pets;
- Persecution of raptors including trapping and poisoning.
Please complete the form below with as much detail as you can. Due to limited resources, you may not receive a response unless we require further information from you.